Who am I, and what do I do?
What hardware do I use?
I’m typing this on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports). This is my only laptop for both work. It is enough for me to running Ubuntu inside of Vagrant/VirtualBox.
For a phone, I use XiaoMi Mi6 as my primary smartphone. Super good smartphone.
I also has a Kindle Paperwhite. I bought it in 2016. I use it quite often when I take subway train to office or in the airport/train station.
I bought a Raspberry Pi 3B this spring. I use it as an personal server on my desk.
And what software?
- Chrome, I used Firefox for many years. But its Android version has problem with Wechat. So I switch to Chrome.
- OSX But I think I can use any OS. I use OSX only because it is best fit for MacBook. I’m comfortable with Ubuntu too. I used it for several years at home.
- Vagrant, an amazing tool for virtualization on my Macbook.
- Virtual Box, of course.
- Vim with vundle, I have a bunch of vim plugins. It is a very handy tool for coding without mouse.
- Pocket, read it later.
- 有道词典, Chinese <-> English
Thanks for reading!